Thursday, March 5, 2009

Our Nephew, Hunter has Arrived!

My brother and his wife, Justin and Heidi, had their baby boy, Hunter Lynn. He was born on February 28th and was 8 lbs. 2 oz. and 22 1/4 inches long!! He is long and lean, and super sweet and adorable. I love him so much!


Noah was extremely confused and staring at Hunter like, "what is that?" He is excited to hold him, can't you tell? Preslee hasn't been able to hold him yet, and is very upset about that. Hunter was in the NICU his whole hospital stay, and you have to be 16 years old to go in there. And we visited him yesterday, but Preslee was at school. She is not happy, but I think she'll live. :0) She will get to hold him soon.



















1 comment:

Heather Mattos said...

your brother and heidi make an adorable kiddo! I can't wait to meet the little chap. He makes Noah look so old!