Noah has been climbing onto everything! He is ruthless. He cracks me up, because sometimes he lets out a grunt to get up. I love it. He is walking around the chairs and table. My baby is growing up so fast!!!!!Monday, February 23, 2009
And he's up!
Noah has been climbing onto everything! He is ruthless. He cracks me up, because sometimes he lets out a grunt to get up. I love it. He is walking around the chairs and table. My baby is growing up so fast!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
what a cutie! I can't believe he is getting so big. I miss his chunky cheeks so much. love you guys
He is so adorable. :-D I love him! And the rest of your beautiful family!
Hey there!!! Hows Mr.Noah doing? Does he got any teeth yet? Emma Boke through 2 on the bottom begining of this month. Kinda hurts when she bites now. HEHE
Hope all is well.
Kayla
Post a Comment