Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Preslee Can Read


Preslee is in Kindergarten and she has been learning how to read in class. She always asks me how to spell words and she asks what words are on signs. I knew she could spell certain words and was learning how to sound out words, but I didn't know how well until last night. When I tuck her in at night, we read a bedtime story (sometimes we make them up...that is really fun!). I always read her the book, but last night she read the whole book to me!!!! I had to help her with a few words, but that girl did so good! My heart is bursting with pride! I'm convinced...she is brilliant!

1 comment:

Heather Mattos said...

What a proud mamma!! Isn't so exciting that she is reading...I loved watching the kids in my class reading and getting so excited. It is so rewarding:) Yeah, Preslee!!