It's the 11th anniversary of 9/11; the most devastating day as an American I've experienced. I'll never forget hearing the President on my alarm clock radio, and how I stood up in shock and sheer terror and then fell to my knees and prayed and cried out to God like I'd never done before. Our country was under attack and for what? Because a bunch of psychos decided all Americans are bad, and in a twisted way they thought it was in the name of "Allah". They had no regard for the lives of the innocent: men and women working at their desks, little sweet babies traveling with their parents, and the heroes desperately trying to save the people who were trapped in the towers. The Bible is clear, you protect the innocent and those who can not defend themselves. They murdered God's children, and hopefully they are paying for that.
It is our job, to remind our children of this day, and how many lives were lost. And how all Americans bound together to help the wounded, and the surviving families of the lost. But this tragic day is still killing our people. The survivors are dying from cancers caused by the toxic dust they inhaled on that day. And the soldiers who gave the ultimate sacrifice, and are still fighting to destroy the control of the Taliban on the Middle Eastern people. Too many lives have been lost. It is important to never forget and to love one another.
Tuesday, September 11, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment