
We went camping in Willapa Bay with my side of the family. We also spent the day in Seaside and another day in Long Beach. The kids had a blast playing in the sand and jumping the waves. It was beautiful in Seaside, I thought we were in California for a minute. We had a campfire every night and only a few toddler temper tantrums. It was a blast for everyone!

Grandma and Pres.

Noah buried himself in the sand, with a little help.

Papa and Micah playing in the waves.

After playing on the beach, we had to strip the kids and Micah found Chris's helmet in the back of the truck. He was jumping around naked with the helmet on...so funny.

Danner, sit. Good boy.

Hanging out by the campfire.

Noah and Hunter watching a movie.

My Mom brought a tye-dye kit, so we made some pretty awesome shirts!

So cute.

Little cuties.

Andrew and Micah were buddies from the first day of the trip.
1 comment:
so fun! I wish we could have joined you. I LOVE the pic of your dad and micah!! glad you all had a great time.
Post a Comment