Friday, April 15, 2011

The Daffodil Parade





Leave it to Hunter and Noah to make the weirdest faces ever in a picture. Hunter looks completely disgusted with me for taking his picture. Noah looks like he is being blinded by the sun...poor kid, we should really buy him some sunglasses.
Hunter and Noah hopped on the teeter totter, and then wouldn't get off. They were having a blast for a really long time. It was hilarious. It's the first time they had done it by themselves, so it was a pretty big deal.

Some of the old folks. The one guy standing up is really old...you know I love you Dad.
Michelle, man she's pregnant again. Ok, I guess I don't really have room to talk. Kathy Lingley is talking to the little man, Matthew.
We went to the Daffodil Parade with the family, and then to the traditional BBQ at Debbie and Jim's house. The day was sunny and so beautiful; it was really nice for the kids to play outside...the sun just makes me happy. We're deprived of it here sometimes. I dream of moving to Hawaii and Chris wants to move to Alaska, go figure. I guess we'll just have to stay here. Home is where your heart is, so we'll just have to travel.

No comments: