Monday, November 15, 2010

Preslee's "Friend" Birthday Party

We had Preslee's 'Friend' Birthday party last weekend. She turns 8 years old tomorrow! Some friends from school came over and celebrated her birthday. It was a little crazy with all those girls, but they had a lot of fun.

Noah kept blowing out the candles, so Preslee took matters into her own hands.
This was what happened when Noah climbed onto Preslee's chair before we sang 'Happy Birthday' to her. He knocked the giant cupcake over! That little turkey, I hadn't even taken a picture yet, oh well.

Preslee opening her gifts with Trinity and Mackenzie


Noah being a goof ball, I think he looks like Popeye in this picture. My mom and I were laughing so hard...he's so funny.

1 comment:

rszimm said...

Happy birthday Pres! See you tomorrow :) and Noah is sooooooooo dang cute! I miss that little boy!