Monday, August 16, 2010

It's A Boy!!!

Well, I had my ultrasound last week and we found out we're having another little boy. I had convinced myself it was a girl...I think it was wishful thinking for a possibly smaller baby.

All of his little parts looked perfect and healthy, which we are SO VERY grateful for! He was being very shy and didn't want to pose for a profile pic, so we didn't get a good ultrasound picture. I've had four ultrasounds this pregnancy, and I have only one picture of this little one. He doesn't like to be photographed...I can respect that ;0)

So, now it seems real but we still haven't picked a name for him yet. No worries, we still have some time. We can't wait to meet him and smooch his little face. We are very excited and will keep everyone posted.

I have a lot of pictures from this Summer to update, I wasn't feeling great so I was slacking on blogging for a while. I will post them soon!

No comments: