Friday, April 30, 2010

We're Having Another Baby!!!!!!!!!

Well, we are very excited to announce we will be having another baby! My due date is December 26th, I know, that's crazy! I'm feeling yucky and tired, so everything seems to be going well. It's a little scary, since I lost the last pregnancy, but I'm trusting God in whatever His plan is. Once I hit the 2nd trimester, life will be good!

Chris thought maybe we should wait to tell everyone about the pregnancy since I had a miscarriage last time. But, there is NO WAY I could hold in such amazing news. I hope and pray God blesses us and allows me to carry this baby to full term. If something terrible happens, then I'll accept that. But I know when I miscarried, my family and friends carried me through that devastating time, and it's not something I want to ever go through alone. Also, it helped me when women shared their similar stories and I felt completely understood in my pain. It's something only those who've been through can truly understand. So, sharing this news with everyone was a must for me, regardless of what the end result will be.

I found out I was pregnant the same month I would have delivered our angel baby. Coincidence? Or a kiss from God?

Well, we're on our way! We'll definitely keep everyone posted.

No comments: