Monday, April 12, 2010

Sensaria


So, I am excited to announce that I am officially a Sensaria Independent Representative. For those of you who are unfamiliar with the company: Sensaria is natural bodycare, which is made with "natural-based products formulated to enhance health, wholeness, and individual beauty" while still protecting our planet. I love the products so much, that I decided to become a representative. I also love that I can make my own schedule, and I can stay home during the day with the kids. I appreciate everyone who has supported me in this new journey. I love you and I truly appreciate it! Thank you!
Check out my website: www.sensaria.com/olsonangela
I'm giving Michelle a Sweet & Smooth body scrub for having a Sensaria party this week. Anyone else who wants to have a party will get an equally AWESOME gift, and you'll get lots more free product with your host credit from your party!!!

No comments: