Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Port Angeles Camping Trip

We went to Port Angeles KOA a couple weeks ago and camped. We had a blast, but Chris had to work so he couldn't really relax. He is such a hard-worker, we love him so much.

We went to the Olympic Game Farm, but I don't have any pictures because my camera died...yes, again. It was so much fun! I went when I was little with my family, and I remember how excited and scared I was at the same time. The bears actually catch the bread in their mouths when you throw it to them from your vehicle window. It's crazy! They are huge, and yet so cute when there is an electric fence in between you and them.















1 comment:

Heather Mattos said...

what a fun and cute family you guys are! i love the pics of the kiddos in their pjs:)