I wanted to thank everybody who has been praying for Preslee. For those of you who don't know what's going on, she has had some health issues; which the doctors are still trying to completely figure out. She had an exploratory procedure and the doctors found nothing life-threatening, which is the BIGGEST relief and millions of "Thank you Lord!"
Always squeeze your babies, no matter how big they get. You never know what the day might bring or take away.
I am so thankful for family and friends and how you surrounded us when we needed you the most. I am grateful for the prayers and the love. Thank you and I love you very much.
Friday, May 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
my family is always in my prayers! I love you all. give preslee a big smooch from me:)
awe.. angela.. laurie told me about it.. I've been thinkin of you gals.. i can't imagine going throught that! SCARY!!.. shes a tough girl though..
this too shall pass..
jenna
Well hello there you sexy THANG;) WOW.....I freakin miss you guys so unbelievably much and wish I were there especially during times like this. I have obviouly kept you all in my prayers and know that everything is going to be just fine;) I wish so badly that Justin and I lived there because missing out on my family is really starting to PISS ME OFF!!!! Lol but seriously!!! Anywoooo, I hope all is well with you and the whole fam dam, and welp....keep on keepin on;) Love you longtime. Oh, and one last thing....this was the first time I have actually looked at your lil' page that you have made and it is ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE!!! It did however make me slightly upset because it made me miss you all SOOOOOO damn much;( ERRRRRR!!!! But yea, I just wanted to let you know that I really enjoyed all of the pictures and captions that are on your page;)
Post a Comment