For our first camping trip in our trailer, we went to Moses Lake with Roxy, Dennis, Salena, Rob, Travis, Jen and Trevor. Due to a dying camera, I do not have any good pictures of anybody to prove it. But I swear they were really there. We had a blast and can't wait to go camping again. Good times.Tuesday, May 26, 2009
First Camping Trip to Moses Lake
For our first camping trip in our trailer, we went to Moses Lake with Roxy, Dennis, Salena, Rob, Travis, Jen and Trevor. Due to a dying camera, I do not have any good pictures of anybody to prove it. But I swear they were really there. We had a blast and can't wait to go camping again. Good times.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
you guys look like you had a great time. glad you were able to use your trailer! miss you:)
Post a Comment