Meet our new dog, Ronan. He was a family friend's dog, but he had to get rid of him. He asked if we wanted him, because he is Arnold's brother...Arnold, our Boxer who we think was stolen. I think we may be crazy. Now we have two kids and three animals. I am constantly telling the dogs or Noah, "NO!" But they are all so sweet.Wednesday, April 29, 2009
Another Addition to the Family
Meet our new dog, Ronan. He was a family friend's dog, but he had to get rid of him. He asked if we wanted him, because he is Arnold's brother...Arnold, our Boxer who we think was stolen. I think we may be crazy. Now we have two kids and three animals. I am constantly telling the dogs or Noah, "NO!" But they are all so sweet.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
He's a cutie! He looks crabby...He needs a smooch! :-) Congrats on all the new doggy additions to the fam! :-)
Post a Comment