Tuesday, February 17, 2009

My beautiful best friend


I treasure the friendship I have with my best friend in the whole world, Missy. She is such a loving mother and beautiful friend. She is amazingly driven and I am proud to be her oldest friend. We have remained close no matter what, oceans separating us and all. Although we live in different states, we are the closest friends. I love you Missy.

1 comment:

The Huckabay Fam said...

Angela,

I love you too....I read this and got emotional, (Imagine that)ha ha ha. :-D

I thank God everyday for having you in my life. I am so glad he brought us together, We've been best friends since we were 5, we've shared many MANY memories together, that I will ALWAYS remember.

Miles apart from eachother will NEVER seperate us, it'll just make our friendship stronger as it already has! Not alot of people can say that they have the kind of friendship that we have, your pretty darn special!!! I love you with all my heart and so blessed to be apart of all of the chapters in your life and you being apart of mine and the many many more to come!;-)
*
YOU ARE are an amazing women/friend and MOTHER and I am SO SO SO proud of you and all you've become!!!!

So....to us Ange! And the many more years of being BFF's! I love you (Pokey) as high as the sky and as deep as the sea!!!

Love you forever and ever,

Missy AKA... Your Spit