Noah is 'scooting' around, but he hasn't figured out how to go forward. He doesn't crawl yet, but he is trying...he gets up on his hands and knees and bounces, like "how do I go?" It is so stinkin' cute. And now he gets up on his hands and feet and lifts up his bottom like he is doing 'downward facing dog' (for those of you fellow yoga people).These pictures are funny, because it shows how he starts sitting up playing with his toys, and then he ends up stuck in a corner somewhere. He backs himself up until he can't go anymore, then he fusses at me to pick him up. He is so funny!




1 comment:
Oh my gosh! I want to squeeze his chubby little body!! He is so cute. It looks like his hair is getting darker? I miss you guys. love ya
Post a Comment