Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas Eve

We celebrated on Christmas Eve with Chris' dad's side of the family and then later on we went over to his mom's house. Before we left to go there, I took a picture of Preslee and Noah in their outfits and I love how they are looking at each other, "ahhh...I love you."

When we first arrived at Dave and Debbie's house, Great-Grandma Olson was reading a book to Payton, so Preslee hopped on the couch and joined in. It was a precious moment.

Noah and his "birthday buddy" cousin, Emma Grace, played on the floor together. I still can't believe they were born on the same day. What are the odds? And then we took a picture of the mama's and their babies, me and Noah, Kayla and Emma Grace, and Jenna and Brody. Noah was staring at Brody the entire picture session...he was crying a little, and Noah kept looking at him and Jenna like, "Your baby is making a lot of noise lady". It was funny. I don't think he knew what to think about such a little peanut.

Then Brian put his hat on Noah's head...what is with that little tongue sticking out? So cute. Then finally, he smiled adorably with his auntie Salena at his Grandpa and Grandma Hesson's house. What a cute pic.























2 comments:

Heather Mattos said...

Preslee and Noah look so adorable! I love the pic of them looking at each other too. You should have it framed

Jenna said...

Hey Angela.. love the blog.. if you have any other pics from christmas eve of the three of us with he little ones i'd love to get one.. i didn't have my camera with me that night :( thanks!
Jenna
jboogerd@comcast.net