





We went to my parents' house for Christmas breakfast. We were completely spoiled by my parents. They are too good to us. Noah was surrounded by wrapping paper while he was sitting on the ground. We almost lost him in it for a minute...just kidding :0) Preslee got another baby doll...just what she needed, her 37th baby doll ;) My brother, sister and I started a tradition when we were kids, to lay in the wrapping paper after we open presents. The tradition stuck, and now we have a few more people involved. Next year my baby nephew, Hunter, can join in! He probably needs to wait until he is born ;)
Then we had Christmas dinner at my parents' house with my mom's side of the family. It was a long day, but a great day. I love spending time with family! Christmas Eve and Christmas day were a blast for all of us.
1 comment:
I love the pic of Noah in the wrapping paper! What a great Christmas it had to have been with your kiddos:)
Post a Comment