Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Barack Obama!!!


I just wanted to express my feelings on today's presidency election...I am so happy and hopeful for Barack Obama to be our next president! He is an inspirational leader that I believe can rally America together to become unified rather than divided. History was made tonight and I feel blessed that I was here to witness it. I don't consider myself an extremely political person, and I'll admit I was undecided for quite a while about who to vote for...but once I looked at all the facts I was convinced. Obama won me over originally because of his charisma and he is really "cool", but I wasn't completely decided until a little later. When he speaks, I am intrigued and want to listen...he is exactly what we need to encourage peace and unity in our country and around the world. I am really proud of America for making history and allowing change to take place. Yeah!!!

No comments: