Yeah,she is so cute.I love her pose in the pic. How many children you have? I only have one now,and she is 9 months old. But I am not sure if I would like to have the second child after 2 or 3 years. It is very common for western women to be wonderful housewives. But in China most of the women want to have their own job and enjoy the life.
2 comments:
Yeah,she is so cute.I love her pose in the pic.
How many children you have? I only have one now,and she is 9 months old. But I am not sure if I would like to have the second child after 2 or 3 years.
It is very common for western women to be wonderful housewives. But in China most of the women want to have their own job and enjoy the life.
I love her sassy side..I wonder where she gets that from?!
Post a Comment